About the role
Fertilis is developing pioneering technology for cell culture and assisted reproduction which will transform the lives of millions of infertile people. In a market experiencing exponential growth, Fertilis is looking to grow its amazing team.
As the Production Engineer in the Fertilis team you will lead our manufacturing capabilities to deliver technologies that greatly improve assisted reproduction techniques, resulting in significant societal impact through more successful pregnancies.
We’re looking for someone who is excited about making a difference and enjoys the challenges and rewards of working for a growing start-up. Ideally in Adelaide, if you have a strong track record in production engineering, preferably within in Class 2 or 3 medical devices, you just might be the right person to join our cause.
The Production Engineer, in consultation with the Chief Product Engineering Officer, will establish and develop the manufacturing capabilities at Fertilis. With their understanding of production processes and quality management systems for medical devices, they will coordinate and prioritise the activities of the team to successfully to deliver Fertilis products to market.
- • Strong track record in production engineering, preferably within the bioscience / medical devices sector, with production of sterile consumables, injection moulded parts and / or 3D printed devices highly regarded
• Demonstrated experience in establishment and improvement of manufacturing processes for a range of products
• Background in supporting manufacturing to ensure product quality and delivery targets are achieved
• Extensive experience in key supplier relationships and collaborative issue resolution
• Understanding of product development processes and Quality Management Systems, in particular experience with ISO13485, ISO14971, and IEC62366
• Demonstrated experience working with a cross functional product development team
• Experience in Assisted Reproduction Technologies and / or cell culture technologies highly advantageous
If you’d like to discuss this opportunity with us please send your resume to email@example.com